All prospective families will need to complete an Enrolment Application form. Enrolment application forms can be downloaded here: Enrolment Application Form or obtained from the school office.
Once you have completed and signed the enrolment application form, please hand it into our school office or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional documentation required to be submitted with an Enrolment Form include:
- Birth Certificate or Child’s Passport
- Immunisation Certificate
- Child’s Passport (if child born overseas)
- Proof of address documents (e.g. Drivers Licence, 12 month Lease Agreement/Council Rates notice and 2 utility bills e.g. gas, electricity)
- Additional requirements once enrolment has been accepted include:
- Asthma Management Plan (prepared in conjunction with, and signed/stamped by a medical practitioner for all children who suffer from asthma).
- Anaphylaxis Management Plan (prepared in conjunction with, and signed/stamped by a medical practitioner for all children who suffer from anaphylaxis).
- Any reports your child may have eg: paediatrician, psychologist, speech, occupational therapist or any other professional who has assessed your child. Having these documents early ensures that we know and understand your child’s needs and can respond accordingly.
If you would like any further information regarding the enrolment process, please call our school office 03 9744 4566, or email us at email@example.com