Our school zone is available on Find My School which hosts the most up-to-date information on school zones in Victoria.


Students residing within our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined based on your permanent residential address.


Our school manages enrolments using the Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and may enrol at another school, if there are available places.

For more information, you can:

  • Visit the Victorian School Buildings Association Website  

  • Call the Victorian School Building Authority (VSBA) on 1800 896 950

  • email the VSBA at vsba@education.vic.gov.au




The Foundation (Prep) Enrolment Information Pack for Parents/Carers resource is available to download from the following link: Starting School on the Vic Gov website.


See here for our Prep Enrolment Information: Enrolment Booklet


All prospective families will need to complete an Enrolment Application form. Enrolment application forms can be downloaded here:  Enrolment Application Form or obtained from the school office.


Once you have completed and signed the enrolment application form, please hand it into our school office or email it to kismet.park.ps@education.vic.gov.au


Additional documentation required to be submitted with an Enrolment Form include:


  • Birth Certificate or Child’s Passport
  • Immunisation Certificate
  • Child’s Passport (if child born overseas)
  • Proof of address documents (e.g. Drivers Licence, 12 month Lease Agreement/Council Rates notice  and 2 utility bills e.g. gas, electricity)
  • Additional requirements once enrolment has been accepted include:
  • Asthma Management Plan (prepared in conjunction with, and signed/stamped by a medical practitioner for all children who suffer from asthma).
  • Anaphylaxis Management Plan (prepared in conjunction with, and signed/stamped by a medical practitioner for all children who suffer from anaphylaxis).
  • Any reports your child may have eg: paediatrician, psychologist, speech, occupational therapist or any other professional who has assessed your child. Having these documents early ensures that we know and understand your child’s needs and can respond accordingly.




Get Set for Prep! A Positive Start to School 

At Kismet Park Primary School we strive to ensure a smooth, positive transition from Kindergarten to Primary School. Our Kinder – Prep Transition commences with Orientation sessions in November/December and continues through the first four weeks of school.  Dates and times of Orientation sessions will be provided in our enrolment confirmation letters to be mailed out in early September.



Getting To Know Your Child

To inform our planning for the year ahead we would like to meet our future students so we can get to know them a little. To achieve this we would like to meet with a parent and their child early in term 4 to complete a short pre-school assessment. This assessment along with a quick chat will take about 15 minutes to complete.  Dates and times will be sent out at the beginning of term 4. 


Preparing For School
If you have an iPad at home, here are some apps that you might like to download in preparation for school next year.

Eggy Alphabet  Eggy Numbers 

© 2020 Copyright Kismet Park Primary School